Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday

To my dearest, darlingest, wonderful husband!
Dear Trevor, 
Hey old guy (24)! You are hott. You make every day great. I love you more than anything and you are the best thing that ever happened to me! Thank you for starting my day off with a kiss every morning, and ending every day with a kiss goodnight. Thank you for opening my doors, even in the car. Thank you for holding my hand when we walk. And talking to me for hours about anything in the world. And keeping the car filled. And for being goofy with me. Thank you for putting your arm around me in church. And taking my side. And keeping me safe. Thank you for doing the dishes for me when they are gross (slash all the time). Thank you for making me laugh all. the. time. Thank you for wrestling with me. And for laughing at me. And loving me. And being happy and fun and good. Thank you for smelling delicious. And for working so hard. Thank you for making me want to be better. Thank you for being all kinds of wonderful. I love love love you and it's going to be a great day. You are my everything and I am the luckiest girl in the world! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!
Love, Wifey



2 comments:

  1. Cute! Happy Birthday to your hubby! Have fun celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! happy bday to your hubby! yay for november bdays. ;)

    thank you for the comment lovin' on my blog. :) i am following you too!

    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete