1. if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Do rice crispy treats count?
2. how old were you when you had your first kiss? was it good? My first kiss was on my wedding day. And it was amazing. And I get to kiss him every day.
3. how many pillows do you sleep with? 2 extremely flat, limp, down pillows. One under my head, one covering my arm above my head so it doesn't get cold.
4. what celebrity would you want to spend an afternoon with? what would you do? Carrie Underwood. We would probably wear cowboy hats and go on a lunch date, followed by a ridiculous leg workout so I could figure out how she gets those stems.
5. what's your first memory? I was 3 and there was a baby fox running around our cul de sac. Naturally, I was playing with it. In the neighbor's yard. And then I brought it in my house.
6. harry potter or twilight or the hunger games? Harry Potter every day.
7. if you could live in any decade, what would it be? Probably the 1920's. So romantic!
8. what's your favorite thing about being a girl? Getting all dolled up whenever I feel like it.
9. do you follow any superstitions? Not necessarily superstitious, but totally afraid of the dark and ghosts, etc.
10. do you have any weird talents? what are they? I can do cool tricks on the diving board.
11. what's your favorite song lyric? There are so many... this is so hard! But right this second... I'll take a mushy quote right out of our song "All This Time" by OneRepublic:
"All this time we've been waiting for each other
All this time I was waiting for you"
"I'm sexy and I know it"...not to be conceited.