Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life Lately

Ever since we got back in town, we have been BUSY!
Lots of work for me. Lots of scooting for Milo. Lots of exams for Trevor.
WHEW!

Needless to say, in the evenings, we've been going on lots of walks (especially because sometimes it's the only way I can get Milo to take a nap in the early evening so he doesn't get sleepy at 7 and then stay up till 10... 30... :). Besides, Milo really needs to just put his feet up sometimes.

This boy!!! He has entered such a fun stage this last few weeks. He is crazy mobile. He smiles about everything. He follows us around. He pulls himself up on things now (and then falls over). He is SO curious and interactive. Every stage he enters, I love it. And then he enters a new one, and I love it. He is definitely keeping me on my toes, this one!

We had one day of fall, last Saturday. It was beautiful and rainy. Then it got super hot again and I've been spending the afternoons sweating it out in the apartment. But the evenings and mornings are gorgeous!

Did I mention we started Insanity? Let's just say it was appropriately named and it makes me feel better about all the Halloween candy and cinnamon captain crunch I've been eating. Me and my sweet tooth. For the love.

Aaaanyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment