Highlights of the week:
- This little boy has officially dropped and I'm dilated to a 1, so things are just as they should be according to the doctor. I can breathe again!
- Baby dropping= momma waddling even worse than before... very cool.
- Non stress test was all good again. Another one Thursday!
- Tomorrow marks the beginning of week 36. One more month until I'll be holding this little tiny guy!
- Nesting like crazy. I keep reorganizing my closet and going through baby stuff.
- Sleeping terribly. Too bad black eye circles aren't very attractive.
And the most exciting part: my gorgeous, lovely, wonderful roommates from long ago, Bridget and Stephanie, threw me a baby shower this week! Milo hit the jackpot... my friends have amazing taste!
LOVED my baby shower. My friends are wonderful!