Sunday, February 17, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks, 5 days

How big is baby? Large cantaloupe- 19-22 inches and 5.5 lbs! Yowza!

Maternity clothes? Do sweatpants count?

Stretch marks? No, but I've never felt so stretched in my life!

Sleep? Ha! Kind of flying out the window. I'm tired ALL the time and still loving my afternoon naps. However, I also wake up all the time. Moral of this story: sleep is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.  

Symptoms? You already know. Heartburn, sore back (slash sore everything), headaches, sick at night, blah blah blah. Add to that: extra emotional and on a cleaning frenzy. I think this is my version of nesting!

Best moment last week? Seeing my little guy again! This one is bittersweet. Good because I love seeing him, and a little bit of a bummer because they keep being concerned about his growth and fluid. This week I had another ultrasound and a non stress test, and I think I'll be having them every week from here on out. But, everything looks great! So no need to worry :) (try telling that to a paranoid first time mom and having her believe it, but still).
Movement? He's wiggling "hello" as we speak! Whenever I eat sugar- especially fruit-, he gets really excited. He also likes to kick Trevor in the head when Trevor is listening to his heartbeat through my belly- little punk :)

Food cravings? I've been loving Subway these days... nothing like a delicious, giant sandwich! Also, my sweet tooth is definitely back. Hello Starburst jelly bean season!

Food aversions? Anything that will cause acid reflux, which seems to be just about anything. It will be lovely in a few weeks when food isn't such an issue in my life anymore!

Gender? BOY! And I couldn't be more excited about that! 
Labor signs? Contractions. Feeling huge. Does that count?

Belly button in/out? POPPED out. Trevor laughs at it every time he sees it. It's a funny little thing :)

What I am looking forward to: Baby shower! And seeing this little man again on Thursday. Trevor even gets to come! And more than anything, cuddling my sweet little Milo. OH how I can't wait for that!

1 comment:

  1. Baby showers are so fun!! Reading this post ALMOST makes me miss being pregnant. But not really, ha ha. I just loved the anticipation of meeting our baby girl!! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete