Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Currently

Thankful for my job and the people I work with and for // Glad I have a husband who lets me keep the heat high enough to be comfortable all winter long and doesn't complain about it // Trying to keep up with my computer ever-so-slightly moving around on my belly due to a wiggling baby who is already a night owl just like his momma // Loving that I have a hot Valentine for the rest of forever // Promising myself for the zillionth time that I'll never put my pregnant self through the experience of Mexican food again (until next week, let's be honest) // Ready to move to Texas and live by my BFF (a.k.a. sister Sarah) and be done with snow every day // Loving that I'm caught in the middle of a great book (These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner) // 

And that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment