Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Few Things:

1. It's my mother-in-law's birthday today. I love her and she is fabulous in every way. And she raised a GREAT husband for me. Happy birthday Momma H!!!!

2. My abs have split right down the middle. It's weird. I didn't really know that happened. So that's that.

3. I have little to no to negative motivation to work out. This week I've been finally getting my booty on the treadmill at 10 at night... and I think tonight, I'll call it good with some walking. But hey, something is better than nothing I guess.

4. I do, however, have motivation to eat ice cream. And grapefruit. And Indian food which will be fantastic for my heartburn. Not.

5. Trevor finished his last undergraduate class today!!!!!!!

6. I've taken a nap every day this week. And it's been wonderful.

Alright, alright. No more procrastinating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment