Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Favorites

See this outfit Milo is wearing?
 It may look familiar to you because I put it on him first thing every time it gets out of the wash. It is my favorite. He is so soft and snuggly and cute in it and the day he outgrows it will be a sad day indeed.

I never do this with my own clothes. I'm an avid cycler and rarely wear the same thing within 2 weeks of each other. With Milo it's a different story!
 I have a thing for one piece rompers, as you well know. The other day, my brother said, does Milo have like a million of those one piece things? To which I replied, yes. Yes he does.

You can't blame a momma for wanting to soak up every day with her kid looking as cute and snuggly as possible, right? My baby may not be dressed like a baby gap model, but he is always warm/cool enough, comfy, and just the softest little cuddle bug.
 Side note. Anyone ever get your baby dressed and then change them because you want to see them run around in something cuter all day? I do it more than I'd like to admit! I can't waste a day on an outfit I don't love holding/seeing/playing with him in.
That's all for today's installation of kind-of-crazy-mom-stuff. Tell me I'm not the only one?!

No comments:

Post a Comment