Friday, September 26, 2014

A Whole Lot of Love

I love this happy, sweet boy who looks exactly like his daddy.
I love that he is needy enough to make me feel needed.
I love that in the morning when he wakes up, he yells out "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?" in that sweetest little voice until I come get him.
I love that he wants to play with me all day long.
I love how clever he thinks I am for putting a cup on my head or covering my eyes with blocks.
I love how transparently happy he is when I open the door to play outside.
I love how he says "night night" when we put him to bed (and keeps saying it after we walk out).
I love his concentration face- scrunched nose and furrowed eyebrows. It's so good.
And I love, love my best friend and hot hot husband that I get to do life and forever with.
I love that we not only do life together, but we laugh together and love being together. I chose my love and I am (still) so, so in love with my choice.
This is the good stuff. This is what it's all about. I never could have known what I was missing before these two boys came along and filled my heart until it overflowed over and over again.

Happy Friday loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment