Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Bug

I've caught the bug.

You know, the one that comes around every few years and makes you want to chop all your hair off.
It also makes you think you'll look exactly the same as you did your sophomore year of high school with short hair... my how things have changed!


I've been fighting the bug since the beginning of college now, which is actually pretty long now that I stop and think about it.

So, unless someone stops me... one of these days I'm going to go all impulse-decision-lady and chop all my hair off.

So be ready.

It must be summer or something.

3 comments:

  1. Okay. You must be reading my mind or something. I've totally been going back and forth lately about whether or not to cut my hair short. Part of me is terrified it will make me look really young, and part of me thinks I'll just miss it too much. I've had long hair for years. I might just have to act on an impulse too, or it might never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of doing the same thing! But then I remembered how it took like 10 years to grow it back out again.... so I got bangs instead! Either way though your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally do it! Hair always grows back ;-)

    ReplyDelete