Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Life Around Here

First and foremost, I got one of these:
 Call me a supernerd, but I love it. I'm in iPhone heaven! Isn't it pretty?

The people in our ward at church and in Trevor's PT program have been awesome. We're loving hanging out with new people! We went to a bunko game night the other night. Neither of us have ever played but I can soo see why it's a perfect girl game. Minimal concentration necessary, plenty of talk time... spot on.
 This little munch is getting so smiley.
 Every morning, I finish feeding Milo and then he lays next to me and smiles and kicks his little roly poly legs while I take my sweet time pulling it out of bed. It is such a sweet part of the day!
 He also keeps putting his arm down the leg hole of his bouncer and getting mad about it. He always puts his right hand down... I'm secretly hoping I made myself a fellow lefty!
 He loves back rubs. He is definitely his momma's child.
 Always, always, always with the tongue :) He's also practicing motorboat bubbles. So worth the droolfest.
 He also likes to wake up when I'm about 2/3 of the way through my run. I guess it's his prerogative if he wants salty milk, right?

Also. The other day there was a scorpion in our house. Apparently it comes with the territory of living in west central Texas. But seriously, scorpions? That's not even a bug. It's like a reptile. Ew.

1 comment:

  1. yes, mornings in the bed with the baby is one of the best parts of the day, even still!!!

    ReplyDelete