Sunday, October 23, 2011

F{ahh}ll

This weekend we embraced fall in all its orange glory. 
Friday night Trevor did awesome on an exam (words on the screen BYU people!) and we went to Spaghetti Factory to celebrate. OH yum. 



Saturday after an early morning of work, we met Kyle, Whitney, and Dexter at Thanksgiving Point for the corn maze! It was a blast. We LOVE living near Kyle and Whitney! Trevor and Garrett kept picking corn and throwing the kernels at each other, and Trevor was picking stalks of corn and holding them up high and running through the maze paving the way for the rest of us. That guy reminds me daily that I made the right choice. :) 
Festive!

Our baby nephew Dexter- What a stud muffin!

Watching pigs race

Trevor didn't want to take a picture by these pumpkins because he said they were ugly (they were though).
So he was being difficult.
That's as good as it's gonna get.
So fun. More pictures to come when I steal them from Whitney.

In other news... I made bread today! I've tried two times now. Both times it kind of failed miserably. Last time I used all wheat flour (turns out that makes it as dense as a brick) and this time... I don't even know what happened. At least the edges were good. 
Trevor: "Did you remember to put yeast in?"
He has so much faith in me.

We also went on a walk today and creeped outside Garrett's apartment window. We called him to come look at us outside dancing around in the library parking lot. Can you say winners?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment