Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Excited.

OK people. I love living in the moment and soaking in every day.
Also I also love looking forward to things.
So here you go.

Getting my hair done on Saturday! I'm highlighting it one more time, then going back to normal probably because of $$$. But I'm excited for a fresh dome and a few more months of blonde.

Vegas next weekend! Because let's be honest, my fam-in-law is the greatest. I can't wait to play with them all weekend!

Rainy days this week. Anyone who knows me knows I love the sun and I love the rain. Nothing better than taking a nap on a rainy day.

My health fair next week! Ok... I know it's small... but it's what I've been working on all semester and I'm excited!

Graduation! I am ready! Loving my classes and loving that next semester will be something new. Like maybe a job? Weird... I'm so not a grown up.

Halloween! Not that we have plans. But I'm sure we will think of something. Who wants to hang out with us on halloween?

The holidays! Premature, I know. But seriously, I love that time.

Babies! Because I want to be a momma and have little Hansen people come join the good life. I can hardly wait!!

Also: fun fact of the day. I woke up at 5. in. the. morning. because I went to a 6 a.m. Zumba class with a friend and couldn't fall back asleep after 5. Have I mentioned that early mornings are not my thing?  Or maybe the better question is how many times have I mentioned this? Anyways, came back home and crashed for 3 hours.

And now, my friends, it is off to class for me.
Such a random post. Welcome to my mind.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment