Sunday, January 11, 2015

Truth



I'm having one of those weeks where I'm constantly hungry. It's awesome, not.

It's cold which makes me want to be a total recluse, and I'm pretty good at it. Had to make an emergency store run last night for some milk and diapers because I haven't been able to talk myself into a grocery trip all week (disclaimer: it is 20 minutes away and other disclaimer: I have an almost 2 year old who enjoys outings about 20% of the time).

I'm a grandma. I go to bed so early these days. Not sorry.

I have the best husband in the whole world. Sorry girls. Yesterday was a weird day and he cheered me up like a champ. So glad I get to do life with him.

Milo and I are going home to Kansas in 20 days! (Just got informed of how many days by our favorite Uncle Russ back home)

We have been movie watching fiends lately. Trevor goes back to school in 10 days so we are soaking in the rest of our time. Someday when we're not doing the student thing it's going to be really fun to have a life with my husband.

We've been in our jams basically all week, minus the few hours a day we've been out. I'm ok with it.

Milo's bedhead is unreal.

We have officially been married 5 years. Best choice I've ever made.

I have a love/hate relationship with winter. I love being warm and cozy. I hate being cold. I love not being hot. I hate the freezing car. I love dressing in layers. I hate the amount of time it takes to put them all on and take them all off. It's really pretty confusing.

I love you all. Happy happy Sunday to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment