Monday, January 13, 2014

Set Sail

With the USS Milo! Contrary to popular belief, we don't live at Target. But kind of. Anyway, today I had the brilliant idea to let him stand in the big part of the cart instead of trying to keep him from standing on the seat (tiny heart attacks for everyone!). You seriously would have thought he was at Disneyland the way he flashing his gums and two little teeth at everyone. He kills me!


Milo is so happy to be home, and we're glad to be back to our routine. He's so funny and happy and cheerful. And tricky! Newsflash: Little Mr. Footy Pajamas took 5 little steps today! My little munch is going to be walking around in no time! Guess what, I laughed until I cried. I promise you have NEVER seen a little boy so proud to march to Mommy!
 Lastly, I don't claim to be any kind of fashionista. I do, however, have a somewhat unhealthy love of clothing. And I found these green pants and this awesome polka dot dress recently, and I love them. I adore a good fancy day!

Mostly these pictures are for my sister's eyes only. But when I find something awesome, sometimes you just need to share the embarrassing mirror pictures love, you know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment