Friday, February 10, 2012

Letters

Dear Sun,
Thank you for shining and making it the warmest winter I've experienced since I've been in Provo. I love it.

Dear Trevor, 
I'm glad we stayed up till 2 in the morning last night just because we can. I like you AND I love you. I'm a lucky girl.

Dear Hair,
I'm sorry I don't fix you or wash you more often. I just have such a hard time making a good shower schedule when I get sweaty every day and teach swimming lessons twice a week. At least I still shave my legs daily.

Dear Friends,
I am unbelievably proud of you. I have one friend who just got into the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at BYU (You are amazing Amanda and I love you forever!) and another friend who just got a mission call to Korea (I love you Kelli!). I love that my friends to incredible things.

Dear Garrett,
Thank you for doing our taxes and giving us good news that we DO get a tax return!

Dear Sarah,
You are my hero and I'm glad we are best friends. You are a hot mom. Your kids are so cute. I love them so much. Our blog is so fun. I'm glad we are doing this project together. (I also think everyone who reads my blog should check out the one my sister and I started. We may or may not be having a giveaway soon- shh!)

Dear Valentine's Day,
I'm pumped for the hot date you provide us with each year. Also for the excuse to give Trevor something great.

Dear World,
I'm sorry for blinding you with my paleness. Things will get better soon, I promise. On that note, Dear Lip Gloss, thank you for helping me not look like a ghost.

Dear Sugar Babies,
I'm glad I recently rediscovered you. You are delicious.

Dear Fabulous Blog Friends Whom I Love,
Happy Friday!


XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Dear Danielle, You're awesome.
    Also, I loved the sun and warmness of today. Dak and I even went out in it twice, and it was nice not having to bundle up. I even thought about you and how you must be loving it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you are looking FINE in that last picture, I'm loving it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your hubby are so cute!
    I've heard that this winter has been super mild in the states.
    Figures that the one winter I spend in Europe is like, the best one ever in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Danielle, I hope you know I love you too. Thanks for the shout out, it means a lot to me how much you care about my successes. I just wish I could be more like YOU sometimes! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just left the cutest comment on my blog, thank you so much for stopping by! Yours is lovely! I simply love the idea of these little letters...how wonderful! Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, look at us.. Blog Stalking friends now.. lucky;) I look forward to all the stalking.. its gonna be crazy..

    Thank you for your sweet comment fyi, I totally love compliments;)

    And I use ;) a lot, I guess you'll have an adjustment period to them..

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete