Thursday, February 16, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I know, Valentine's day is old news by now.
But I LOVE my husband!
We had a perfect date of takeout chicken salad croissants and plenty of quality time curling up on the couch catching up on Once Upon a Time. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Please excuse the terrible quality of this picture, but this is what I made for Trevor (thank you Pinterest!)

Trevor gave me a frame with pictures of when we were in Hawaii 2 summers ago, along with a love letter. If you know me and our love story, you know that boy's letters just make me melt. 

It was perfect and I'm so glad I got to spend the whole day flirting with my main squeeze (not that this is any different from every other day in our life...)

I love love!
XO

3 comments:

  1. Love it and what a great gift! Got to love pinterest for getting those creative juices flowing! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete