Thursday, September 22, 2011

Motivation

My daily schedule as of late:
- Wake up sometime between 8:30 and 10 (and let's be honest. DEFINITELY usually closer to the later side of this time frame).
- Go for a run.
- Make myself presentable.
- Go to work/intern for the day
- Class 2 times a week. I love them both, by the way. Positive psychology and mind/body health. Winners. Take them.
- Zumba classes because I want to get certified to shake it. {Side note about the Zumba thing: HOLY SORE! Love it.}
- Kick it with Trevor.
- Go to bed way too late.

I'm going through one of those phases, you know. Where you want to do everything and be amazing in every way and start cooking dinner for your husband (did I just admit to the world that this is not normal at our house?) and decorate your apartment and be all wifey and have my house clean all the time and get ready every day and make goals about every aspect in life. Anyone ever feel this way? Am I the only one? All you other wifeys probably already have these things on lockdown. And I think I mostly feel this way because I absolutely love my life right now and the way things are. I am happy to have just enough to keep me busy but not enough to be stressed. But then I start getting ideas... I just want to do it all!

One thing at a time, Danielle. One thing at a time!

XOXO
So old and oh-so-good.

2 comments:

  1. Danielle you are way too cute! And I am soooo the same way! I was totally relating to you while reading this. I'm just jealous of your schedule, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zumba!!!!!! Where do you take classes?

    ReplyDelete