Monday, October 25, 2010

Here We Go Again


This is why I love this week:
*It's my Dad's BIRTHDAY today! He is 50, and the greatest Dad in all the land!!
*My cousin Mia and my BFF Bridget are getting their MISSION CALLS this week!!
*Halloween is quickly approaching= PUMPKIN CARVING!.. and hunting for an excuse to dress up this weekend.
*Rainy days


Unfortunately, this is what I'm not so fond of this week:
*3 exams, 2 papers. Ew.
*It's all of a sudden REALLY cold. (I like the rain, I dislike the cold.)


However, it was prefaced with a fabulous weekend of:
*Movie nights with my man
*Some perfect, gray, rainy days which I love
*Chili night with Grandma!
*How to Train Your Dragon. Loved it.


And in the near future, I'm REALLY excited about:
*THANKSGIVING IN DALLAS! My whole family will be there... it will be magical. I cannot wait.
*Christmas in Las Vegas! My first Christmas away from my home, but my first Christmas with my new fam whom I love :)
*Decorating for Christmas with my hubby (AND OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER! Love it!)
*Taking my kids to the pumpkin patch (ok, not-so-near future... but still pumped for it)
Happy Monday To You :)

3 comments:

  1. danielle you and trevor are just way too cute. thats all i have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU!!! You're the cutest! Good luck on your tests and papers! I hope you can get through your week. This is my mid-terms week so I'm there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make ya a deal... if you come here on Saturday, before Thanksgiving, I'll let you help my kids decorate the tree... that's almost as good as taking your own kids to the pumpkin patch.... right?

    ReplyDelete