Friday, October 15, 2010

Glory Days

Did I mention that I don't have class on Fridays? {did I mention that multiple times?}
So this morning, I woke up rather late, went for a run {my goal: 5 miles a day, 6 days a week, all semester long. Haven't missed one yet!}
Came home and showered, 
Dried my hair,
Drank a WHOLE bunch of water... and a whole bunch more {sometimes being thirsty and drinking tons of water is the most delicious thing I have ever heard of. Especially in the middle of the night... mmmm}
Trevor came home from class so I got to see that studly man,
Then I laid in bed again and watched half an episode of Friday Night Lights {my new fave, thank you Netflix}
Now maybe I'll clean the bathroom,
Or hang up my laundry, {I have a nasty habit of getting clothes out when I'm deciding what to wear and changing my mind and not hanging them up again}
Or vacuum,
Or study,
Or watch Friday Night Lights again {highly likely}...
But either way, I don't have to be anywhere until 6 tonight, and I'm absolutely loving it.
Sometimes a nice lazy fall afternoon is so good for the soul.
Especially after an endless week of midterms.
These, my friends, are the glory days.


No comments:

Post a Comment