Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Few Facts

I am really terrible at backing the car out of the driveway.
(BUT in my defense, the car and driveway are almost the same width. Almost.)

We usually have to run our drier at least twice to get a [mostly] dry result.

My feet are usually cold.

I do not like waking up before 7. If I am forced to do so, I will be taking a nap later that day. (However, naps after an early morning never fail to be fantastic.)

I talk to my mom and sister at least every other day, because they are my bff's.

We love watching movies. It's magical.

Last night I made Trevor carry me out of the shed back to the house because on our way out there, I promise an animal ran over my foot.

We. Love. Cinnamon. Toasters. Thank you, malt-o-meal.

One of Trevor's pinkies is really little.

It's really cold in the mornings and evenings now... fall? Is that you?

And that's all I have to say about that.


1 comment:

  1. I want it to be cold in the evening and morning here... :( You're my bff, too :)

    ReplyDelete