Some Milo favorites as of lately (on his 8 month birthday!)
1. Milo loves bananas. If all else fails, just break out the bananas and he will eat. He loves his nanas and it is adorable.
|Almost impossible to wrestle into jams.|
4. He is sleeping through the night!!!!! Kind of. Does it count if we hand him a bottle when he wakes up and leave? Probably not. But hey. I'M sleeping through the night.
5. He has one little tooth! It is so cute!
6. He loves to poke everything with his index finger.
7. He walks himself along furniture like a little ninja. And is very good at climbing up on everything and sliding/falling with style.
8. He pulls himself up on my leg and follows me around and wants me. YES. MY BABY LIKES ME. Mission accomplished.
9. He is a tough little nut to crack. He smiles all the time but those giggles... we have to WORK for them! He kind of sucks air in and squeals a lot... but he is tough to really get going. But I tell you what... when we figure out what he thinks is funny that day, it is SO worth it.
At church, I work with the teenage girls. I love it SO much and we had a little showcase/year in review event (Young Women in Excellence) on Wednesday. It was so great! I love those girls. These are the centerpieces and decorations we put together. I'm obsessed.