Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Lovin'

I LOVE the summer!
This summer has been a little different, since I've been working in an office instead of out at a pool, but I have to say- I'm loving it. My job is wonderful and I'm home every night with my man. 
Here's a little of what we've been up to:

We like to party hardy on our weekend nights:


How I Met Your Mother:
 We are cooking through the seasons in classic married life style and I love it.

Love notes:
Because every girl deserves to find flower (petals) and a love note from her one and only in her car before work.

Walking around Provo as per usual. One of our favorite pastimes.

Hitting up the library right across the street. Nothing beats easy access to free books.

Making cobbler:
This could be a problem. We're kind of on a kick and may have made it 3 times in the last 2 weeks... oops.

Trevor is studying like a madman so he can finish his undergraduate in December (yay!)

We're loving the sweet sweet summertime and are so excited for everything coming up in the next year!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh now I want, no I NEED, cobbler. Ha ha! You two are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! That love note and flower is just adorable. :)

    I hope you have a great rest of your summer and have a great rest of the week!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog.

    I love this post! Scrabble is the best, hands down.

    Nicole
    http://settleinn.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Coleandco

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so much that you watch How I Met Your Mother. I knew we were friends for a reason.

    ReplyDelete