Monday, June 25, 2012

22!

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!
Especially mine. Too conceited?
Yesterday I turned 22.
This is the first birthday I've ever had where I'm starting to feel old.
But let's be honest... I still feel like I'm 16. 
And I get told on a regular basis that I still look 16, too, but that's beside the point.
I'm just really glad my husband will act perpetually 16 with me.

Highlights of the weekend included:

Audrey was already in town to party (sleepovers!)
Kyle and Whitney and Dexter surprised me on Saturday night!
Bowling
Sleeping in
Talking about boys with Audrey
Movies
Total spoilage by my fam
$ to shop for our BEACH TRIP

Game night
White chocolate rice crispy treats
Feeding stray kittens tuna (a.k.a. Danielle Heaven)
Flowers from my work

It was perfect!
Can I just say- I love my in-laws so much. 
It totally made the whole weekend to have Kyle and Whitney come party with us and have Audrey in town. 

 Hello, year 22!






2 comments:

  1. Looks like you felt very loved this birthday!! Happy 22nd to you! :) White-choc rice krispie treats sound like HEAVEN!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!! newest follower to your blog :) sooo cute around here and i cant wait to read more from ya! happy belated birthday girl!
    xox

    ReplyDelete