Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cousin Bash 2012

Grandma's funeral was definitely a bittersweet event. The bishop who spoke said it perfectly: we are glad she's in a better place and we know we will see her again, but we didn't want her to go and we will miss going to Grandma's house. However, I think she was thrilled up there watching all the cousins and family get together and celebrate her life all weekend!

We found some great blackmail pictures of our parents:
Mom and Uncle Mack. I love this picture.
My parents and sister at my dad's college graduation
My mom and her 4 brothers and parents
Mom's college graduation
I don't know what to say for this one. HA! My mom and uncle
Yeah '70's!
My mom is gorgeous.
And tall and tan. I am neither of those things.
Her cute yellow overalls.
Another awkward one. It's seriously too much.

We had a blast celebrating Grandma with pie from Village Inn (her favorite restaurant) and sexy shoes (she loved a good pair of sassy heels!)


My cousins brought all their babies, so naturally, Trevor and I spent the weekend stealing them. Doesn't he make holding babies look sexy?
 My favorite sister!
Best moment ever! My grandma's locket. 
 Grandma and grandpa
 All but 3 of the cousins on my mom's side!
 We like to party.

Overall, it was a busy, fun weekend. We all laughed and cried and reminisced a lot. We are so glad for our sweet Grandma!

1 comment: