Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kansas!

I'm HOME!! For 2 whole weeks!! Ahhh... I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I've spent this much time at home. I'm loving it. But I'm definitely missing my better half. Can't wait for him to get here on Monday!

The first day I got here, we painted. Confession: I have never painted a room before. Embarrassing. But I guess there's a first time for everything. Also my painting outfit is really cool. You don't have to tell me. I already know.
This is when Garrett was making fun of me for smearing the roller sideways across the wall. In my defense, they told me to roll it sideways first then spread the paint around. I just didn't get the "roll" part. 

All of us painting... Sarah and I played wangsters in Garrett's work shirts so we wouldn't get ours dirty. Thanks for taking one for the team, Garrett.
Sarah and I were extra domestic and made a bunch of freezer meals for my mom. Sarah thinks of the best ideas. Someday I will be as cool as her. 

Sarah's face.
At the beginning of the week, Sarah, my Mom, and I went to St. Louis. I love girl time with my mom and sister. We shopped, ate, slept, talked, and played... what more can you ask for?


#1 worst parking lot ever. I can't believe they have the nerve to charge $4.


Posing for Madison
St. Louis Temple
I am loving being home. Tonight I got to see my girls (pictures to come) and there was a huge storm. I even got to go to my dentist today... fun?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This makes me happy. I'm glad you're having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN! I miss you already! Why is Christmas 4 months away?

    ReplyDelete