Friday, July 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

OUR NEW HOUSE!
It's split up into 3 apartments, and ours is this one on the side :)I LOVE IT! Big old living room... 2 bedrooms... one bathroom... one creepy cellar (this house was reportedly built in the 1890's- HOLY!!!)... and one happy little new family :)
The AMAZING sectional Trevor found on KSL!
Our room! It's so big!!! And the ceilings are so high! Check out the window AC, too :)

Our rocking chair that we got fo free :)

It feels so unbelievably good not to be surrounded by boxes anymore!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! cute house. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your new place. And that you got an AC. I kind of love AC more than anything in the world right now. Not more than Chris and Jaxon, but maybe a little more than Madison. Okay, not really, but she was a stinker today and my AC was not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house is so cute. it reminds me of the Rosehill Cottage in The Holiday!

    ReplyDelete