Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Just A Lot of Things

I don't think I have it in me to write any eloquent paragraphs (who am I kidding, I'm not eloquent). So here are some bullet points about the last few days, eh?




- Suddenly getting up at 6 a.m. was SO hard the last 3 days. May have something to do with the fact that I keep staying up way too late. Maybe this morning's rude awakening will be enough to help me get it under control tonight?

- Our car broke down. Again. It likes to do that as soon as the cold weather hits. But thank goodness, $500 and 2 days of fun ride coordinating later, we are back in business!

- My apartment is looking at me right now... with that clean me face on. That's the other reason this post is short and sweet. Or maybe it will turn out long because I'm procrastinating?

- Milo learned how to give kisses. Finally. We have been working on that for maybe... forever.

- Friday night Milo was wheezing, so I took him to urgent care. Strep. Antibiotics. Nebulizer. Much better now!
- It's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas and I am dying with joy. My whole family (minus brother in Brazil) for Thanksgiving. My other whole family aka Trevor's family for Christmas. YAY YAY YAY!!!!

- This morning I went to Target and they were unloading boxes on every aisle I needed to go down. Most irritating trip to Target ever and also Milo was SO not having it.

- I confess that I fed him pieces of a Hershey's bar to keep him content. Yes. I do feel guilty about it.
- It's cold.

- I decorated for Christmas on November 11th this year. This is a record for me.

- Trevor is 27! I feel like we are approaching to the ages of shame. Well he's there. I'm basically there. But 24 is still pretty much 20 right?

- I'm going through a phase of sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts. Could be worse, know what I mean?

- I opened an Etsy shop for my weavings. I only have one posted so far, but get ready cause this is exciting stuff. More on that later.
XOXOXO and HAPPY Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment